Thursday 2nd November 2017
How to clean microfiber cloths?
I've found a few tips that make cleaning microfiber easier beside the obvious do not use bleach or fabric softeners i have listed below some very useful green tips:
- Use separate loads for microfiber products, so the microfiber doesn't pick up the lint from the other garments.
- Run a rinse cycle with some baking soda first to remove grease if cleaning ovens.
- Run an extra rinse cycle with vinegar for added cleaning and deodorizing.
- Use a Bio Laundry Powder for the removal of stains or odours.
- Wash microfiber cloths every other day.