Our Red Microfiber Cleaning Cloths are heavy duty microfiber cloths, suitable for use by professionals in every industry. Red Microfiber cloths when colour coding are predominately used for cleaning of toilets, bidets washrooms or any very high risk areas. Each Red microfiber cloth will machine wash up to 500 times at 90oC.
Product Details and Spec for Red Microfiber Cloths:
- Cloth Size: 40x40cm
- Quantity: 5 Red Microfiber Cloths per Pack.
- Material: Microfiber and Terry Cloth.
- Other Colours Available: Green, Blue, Yellow and White.
- Weight: 300 GSM
- EAN: 5391532650050
- Microfiber content 30%: Polyamide 20%, Polyester 10%
Below we have some frequently asked questions about Microfiber Cloths:
Feel Free to Contact us on email@example.com if there is not an answer to your question on Microfiber, after all we are the experts.
Microfiber cloths are more effective than traditional cleaning cloths and much lighter in weight thus reducing worker fatigue and possible injuries from mopping. Microfiber Cloths also cover a much larger area when cleaning therefore improving cleaning time by up to 70% in some cases. Red Microfibre Cloths help to considerably reduce the amount of water used in cleaning as much as 80% has been claimed by some businesses. Microfiber cloths revolutionary design make them environmentally friendly and extremely effective way to clean. Microfiber itself is defined as any fiber that is 1 denier or less (denier is the measurement of thickness equal to a unit of fiber weighing one gram for each 9000 meters). A simple analogy is microfiber is 1/100th the diameter of a human hair and 1/20th the diameter of a strand of silk. Each microfiber cloth could contain approximately 200,000 fibers in one square inch. High quality microfiber cleaning cloths feature split microfibers, after the splitting process each fiber towel looks like a small asterisk if you`re looking at a cross section. The important part is the gaps in the microfiber created by the splitting process. This allows the microfiber to pick up and hold the smallest particles of dirt as well as absorbing liquid.
Looking After your Microfiber cloths.
Below are a few tips to extend the life of your Red microfiber cloths. Beside the obvious never use bleach or fabric softeners, listed below are some very useful tips:
- Place microfiber cloths in separate loads when machine washing so the microfiber doesn't pick up the lint from other fabrics.
- If you have been cleaning ovens with Red microfiber cloths its best to use the rinse cycle first in the washing machine with some baking soda. This will help in removing grease from the microfiber cloth.
- Always wash at 90oC as the hotter the wash the cleaner your microfiber cloths will be. This hot wash not only cleans and de-odourises your microfiber cloths it helps remove the bacteria that cause infection.
- It is best to use a Bio laundry detergent as the enzymes will remove any stains or odours from your microfiber cloths.