Our Green Microfiber Cleaning Cloths are heavy duty microfiber cloths, suitable for use by professionals in every industry. Although Green Microfiber cloths are for use primarily in kitchen and catering hygiene industries. measures 40cm x 40cm, and each microfiber cloth will machine wash up to 500 times at 90oC.
Product Details and Spec for Green Microfiber Cloths:
- Pack Size: 40x40cm
- Quantity: 5 Green Microfiber Cloths per Pack.
- Material: Microfiber and Terry Cloth.
- Other Colours Available: Red, Blue, Yellow and White.
- EAN: 5391532650081
- Microfiber content 30%: Polyamide 20%, Polyester 10%
Below we have some frequently asked questions about Microfiber Cloths:
Feel Free to Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if there is not an answer to your question on Microfiber, after all we are the experts.
Looking After your Microfiber cloths. Below are a few tips to extend the life of your Green microfiber cloths. Beside the obvious never use bleach or fabric softeners, listed below are some very useful tips:
Remember the 8 sided rule when cleaning with microfiber cloths, fold your cloth into 4 this gives you 8 cleaning sides reducing laundry work.
- Place microfiber cloths in separate loads when machine washing so the microfiber doesn't pick up the lint from other fabrics.
- If you have been cleaning ovens with green microfiber cloths its best to use the rinse cycle first in the washing machine with some baking soda. This will help in removing grease from the microfiber cloth.
- Always wash at 90oC as the hotter the wash the cleaner your microfiber cloths will be. This hot wash not only cleans and de-odourises your microfiber cloths it helps remove the bacteria that cause infection.
- It is best to use a Bio laundry detergent as the enzymes will remove any stains or odours from your microfiber cloths.
- It is best practice to wash microfiber cloths every other day.
Visit our blog to get to know more about microfiber.