Thursday 24th August 2017
How to clean microfiber cloths?
I've found a few tips that make cleaning microfiber easier beside the obvious do not use bleach or fabric softners i have listed below some very useful tips:
- Use separate loads for microfiber and towels/napkins so the microfiber don't pick up the lint from the others
- Run a rinse cycle with some baking soda first to remove grease if cleaning ovens.
- Run an extra rinse cycle with vinegar at the end if needed for extra cleaning/deodorizing.
- Use a BioKleen oxybleach occasionally to get rid of stains or odours.
- Wash every other day and fold when done